I WANT!
I WANT!!!!


canon's latest gadget! canon ixus 80is. the pink one CHIO hor. $400 plus. i hope they allow me to trade-in my current one..

TUESDAY in SCHOOOOOL!

me and my 8days. i am a loyal fan of their magazine!

i tink my hair makes me look like JI-GONG. very mushroooom head.

oh god. just 3 hrs of slp makes me super high!


candid shot by steph!

Wednesday in SCHOOoooL

dunno what shalyn is doing!

who is this pretty girl?

they expand my picture and made my face so long. HORSE FACE!

this pic so NERDY.

i dunno who is this. so scary. hahaha..

the nerd became a pretty girl. the pretty girl became a scary girl. haha. no la. pretty la pretty la.

horse face became JI-GONG.

the 3 of us. shalyn tried to squeeze her face in between. so hers look SMALLEST!



so candid loh.


MORE FUNNY SCHOOL pictures will be uploaded soon. must wait for wenqi, to send to me. yay!

in my past..

fucking slept only 3 hrs.i have a pair of fucking ...
Blu Jazz on sat night.... franck the bday boy on t...
i've just done my VIRGIN online shopping transacti...
I AM MISSING MY BHD GIRLS! my cindy jie jie. i mi...
my god. it slipped my mind that i turned 22 a mont...
courtesy of Chef. Cory ST Cereal Prawns1. Prawns (...
Oh god...SUPER CHIO!! they are such a nice couple....
MY yummy Dinner on Sunday what ingredients do we h...
MMS & SMS we had a small misunderstanding. and whe...
My roooooom! it's in a mess!! the purpose of this ...