Blu Jazz on sat night....




franck the bday boy on the right. happy bday!

thanks to all the fucking proj, looking haggard...


decided to go marina south. ghost town...


so scary....


ferris wheel at night...

i've just rec a harsh email not long ago. whatever it is, we know who is capable and who is not. similar to G*erald*ne's incident last sem. but these pple are worst than her. at least G*erald*ne is able to do referencing on her own. period.
this is my blog. i say what i want. i dun care if u read it. because this is my personal space. fuck off if u dun agree with what u read.


in my past..

i've just done my VIRGIN online shopping transacti...
I AM MISSING MY BHD GIRLS! my cindy jie jie. i mi...
my god. it slipped my mind that i turned 22 a mont...
courtesy of Chef. Cory ST Cereal Prawns1. Prawns (...
Oh god...SUPER CHIO!! they are such a nice couple....
MY yummy Dinner on Sunday what ingredients do we h...
MMS & SMS we had a small misunderstanding. and whe...
My roooooom! it's in a mess!! the purpose of this ...
SNAIL MAIL addressed to: PRINCESS SARAH LOW!!! wow...
An entry dedicated to THE SPECIAL YOU. you love me...