As promised....
More pictures from SCHOOOOL!
(pics courtesy of wenqi's cam & steph's blog)

shalyn and the umbrella-ella-ella-eh.

valerie is the MAIN CHARACTER here. look at how tired she is. haha.


another candid.

steph is practically CRYING!

shalyn! our only hope who will become ANTM!


a decent and boring shot.

dun u tink i look good here? cuz the image is so blur. haha. camwhore in sch, while discussing abt OT!

BTW, u know why we are taking grp pics in sch? cuz SHERMAN requested for us to put our grp photo in the OT project. so he wants to know which name matches which face. weird and anal. but im starting to like his lectures. guess it's a little too late now. cuz a few more lectures to go, and it's EXAM time! timetable out!!

WIL proj done. LM proj done. 2 more to go. OT and Invetment. jia you!


in my past..

I WANT!I WANT!!!! canon's latest gadget! canon ixu...
fucking slept only 3 hrs.i have a pair of fucking ...
Blu Jazz on sat night.... franck the bday boy on t...
i've just done my VIRGIN online shopping transacti...
I AM MISSING MY BHD GIRLS! my cindy jie jie. i mi...
my god. it slipped my mind that i turned 22 a mont...
courtesy of Chef. Cory ST Cereal Prawns1. Prawns (...
Oh god...SUPER CHIO!! they are such a nice couple....
MY yummy Dinner on Sunday what ingredients do we h...
MMS & SMS we had a small misunderstanding. and whe...