i am so happy that all of you enjoyd my "old time pictures" entry. this is my FAVE ENTRY since my blog started in year 2001.

anyway, my dad came home, and i showed him those old pictures i have managed to save in my laptop. then i showed him all his handsome pictures, u know what he said?

"aiyer!!! who is this, so ugly!" woahaha. trying to act humble only. keke. i know he've aged alot. it pains my heart to see him aged so much. face sagging, with wrinkles. but he will still be my handsome daddy.

my dad used to pat me to sleep, sing me nursery songs, carry me, hold my hand. he used to hold my hands until when i was abt 10years old. we were quite close, until i become an ah lian, then we drifted apart. we still talk and laugh, and share things now, but he's becoming quite reserved towards me. maybe because i already have a stable boyfriend, and he thinks i am a BIG ADULT now, no need daddy's love anymore. =( he still show his love in a more traditional chinese family way, like cooking my fave food on sundays.

as for my mum, we used to be ENEMIES during my ah lian days. i drifted away from both parents during my rebellious stage. i kinda regretted it. but well, teenagers all go thru their rebellious stage right? anyway, i am thankful my mum and i are really close now. we are like sisters, share clothings, share secrets, share our feelings, our problems and every other little things. i wonder if my dad is jealous that my mum and i are so close now. haha.


after looking through all the old pictures, i really wish it will stay like that, as per when i was abt 7yrs old, and my sister, about 2-3yrs old. it's a great age i feel. no stress, no homework from school, get to play with baby sister (haven turn MONSTER), getting parents' unconditional love, shower me with lots of barbie dolls, no politics, no projects, etc. i just wanna be my parents' baby. FOREVER. i dun wanna grow up. i dun wanna make decisions, i dun wanna study, i dun wanna work. haha. i wish right. sigh.

oh well. i must thank my family and all, for their unconditional love. i love them. so emo. =(

in my past..

Old time pictures. who is this handsome young man...
Over-eat! Over-ate! Over-Eaten!!! what a spread!! ...
Images from my LG viewty! "ancient pic" of us. fro...
F-ing bad cramps. i cannot imagine experiencing LA...
What Sarah MeansYou are the total package - suave,...
Love. on fri night, baby secretly did a mango milk...
The week so far.... cooked dinner on wed, after sc...
Test Results OUT! OT - DIInvestment - CR (can do b...
Derek & Li Ping's Wedding: 23/3/08 reached their ...
As promised.... More pictures from SCHOOOOL! (pics...