Images from my LG viewty!


"ancient pic" of us. from my old N6111. then i bluetooth to my LG. my fave pic!



haha. this is taken while waiting for baby in the car.

me and the sleepy head in the car again.




alone. in negative mode.



us. waiting for our movie to start at cathay.

i love my baby's extra tooth! u see that?

me waiting for baby at his house downstairs.

wah! hello kitty at anchorpoint. the big one is really huge!


our pictures tgt.

a gift frm baby's mum.



a little bear from baby. to say he love me. it's a really small gift. but it's the thought that counts!






a martini at dim sake bar, on my bday.




this hairstyle nice not?

gen and sammy.


this pic was for me to show baby's hair stylist just before his haircut weeks ago.

i super love his hair. chio hor.

very style. i like.


my evil sister.


im the yoga master!



my fave pink items on my bed!



molely phua yuan yuan. woaha. when she calls me, this will SHOW!

haven been using my bling bling camera lately. no pics to take. dunno what pics to take. super no mood to take also. but i have the urge to blog, so decided to transfer all images from my viewty to my blog!


in my past..

F-ing bad cramps. i cannot imagine experiencing LA...
What Sarah MeansYou are the total package - suave,...
Love. on fri night, baby secretly did a mango milk...
The week so far.... cooked dinner on wed, after sc...
Test Results OUT! OT - DIInvestment - CR (can do b...
Derek & Li Ping's Wedding: 23/3/08 reached their ...
As promised.... More pictures from SCHOOOOL! (pics...
I WANT!I WANT!!!! canon's latest gadget! canon ixu...
fucking slept only 3 hrs.i have a pair of fucking ...
Blu Jazz on sat night.... franck the bday boy on t...