Old time pictures.

who is this handsome young man?

like those taiwan shows actor.


so style. so character right? my FATHER LEH!!!

AND HE FELL IN LOVE WITH.....

this lady here...

see her waist!!! so damn cow tiny!!! this was taken when she gave birth to me after abt 3yrs. her figure still very ZAI!


this pic of my mum chio hor. still wear bareback dress. this one also after she gave birth to me. she still look like a young sexy girl! she gave birth to me when she was 23.

ALL 'BOUT ME!

i was abt 3 mths old..

my mum looked so bloated. and i feel all babies look the same!

my FIRST year old bday cake!

a trip to the zoo. a pic taken with my daddy.

and they purposely put me there and they went to hide. see what would be my reaction be. NAH!! I CRY LOH!

at sentosa. trying to act sexy. keke.

another VOGUE pose.

my entourages. and me. haha.

all of them fussing over me. i was choosing a sunglasses. look at the way i POSE! so VOGUE!

me eating chicken wing. TUM JIA since young!

happy family. no signs of having a younger sister yet.

i have a young daddy and young mummy! they looked like my siblings here!
i love this sexy top! halter, bareback leH!
daddy dotes on me all the time. my big barbie doll set for xmas!!!

another "trying to act model" pic. woahaha.

SIGNS OF HAVING A SISTER!!!

me and my pregnant mum.

yes. the little monster sister was borned in 1990 DEC.

super chubby.



see. after got sister. i walked alone. no one hold me anymore! no one fuss over me anymore!

see. take picture also no one hug me. =(

my sister. she loved to pose in front of the camera since young. like baby javelle.


see! dunno pull ear for what!


laughed until so happy with the piggy bank!



her swimming costume looked familiar? refer to my sentosa picture. haha.

my family used to go sentosa every sunday!





she loved to pull her ear hor.

looked like ang mo kia here.

this one looked like boY!

this one looked like fisherman! hahaha

morphing to becoming the MONSTER SISTER!!!

her 4th bday. so cute right.

and me? i started to love taking picture with motorbikes.

and here!
during PAP days. sports day.

that's me, passing the stupid BEAN BAG!
dawn, me and diana.

same here.

and this is US, NOW!!!

years ago, ah gong had only 5 grandchildren.

NOW! so many more. plus a few more not in the picture! hope ah gong and ah ma stays healthy always! since i am their eldest grandchildren, i will want them to witness my wedding, and also to let them carry their great grandchildren!!
i hope u guys enjoy this entry! i love this entry to bits! keke. was just flipping thru all the old photo albums and found alot of UGLY and FUNNY pictures. like those thick dark eyebrows my mum used to draw, those funny outfits they wore. haha.


in my past..

Over-eat! Over-ate! Over-Eaten!!! what a spread!! ...
Images from my LG viewty! "ancient pic" of us. fro...
F-ing bad cramps. i cannot imagine experiencing LA...
What Sarah MeansYou are the total package - suave,...
Love. on fri night, baby secretly did a mango milk...
The week so far.... cooked dinner on wed, after sc...
Test Results OUT! OT - DIInvestment - CR (can do b...
Derek & Li Ping's Wedding: 23/3/08 reached their ...
As promised.... More pictures from SCHOOOOL! (pics...
I WANT!I WANT!!!! canon's latest gadget! canon ixu...