Poor baby xaria...

see her left hand. bandaged. cuz giap at the lift door. poor girl. but she is very brave!!

went to visit her at home yesterday.

see. how she pose!

she is super cute. but my stupid viewty's cam is not as clear as they claimed to be.

CRAZY TIMES AT HOME!!!

while i was studying, my stupid sister put rollers on my hair. to CURL THEM.

nice??

DINNER TIME!!!

minced pork egg. i know. the egg very ugly. cuz of the stupid old wok i was using. dun have NON STICK function so all the eggs stick to the pan.

fried fish in dark soya. i din on flash, so dark dark.

by now, this fish must have looked familiar to all u readers. haha. my SIGNATURE dish, steamed silver promfret.

new dish. beansprouts with fried beancurd and salted fish.


claypot yong tau fu.

another dark dark dish. ginger with dark soya pork.

spinach with abalone. haha.

What's for dinner tonight??? stay tune.


in my past..

Replies to my tagboard:-> carol: thanks dear. all ...
Crab Party!!! - 12/4/08 yay! the four girls. tgt ...
my mum resigned from her job earlier this mth. and...
My Monster sister.. from this... to this siao one....
i am so happy that all of you enjoyd my "old time ...
Old time pictures. who is this handsome young man...
Over-eat! Over-ate! Over-Eaten!!! what a spread!! ...
Images from my LG viewty! "ancient pic" of us. fro...
F-ing bad cramps. i cannot imagine experiencing LA...
What Sarah MeansYou are the total package - suave,...