Replies to my tagboard:

-> carol: thanks dear. all of us are our parents' beautiful baby. =)

-> xiuyi: haha. nowadays the young girls, all very vain. some still put concealer go sch. woahah

-> xin: thanks xin xin. the dress from fleshimp. $20 during their sale period.

-> WOW: glad u enjoyed ur night babe!! faster update ur blog on the celebration!

-> act cute: haha. of course that is VOGUE la. if not how? u show me k!!!

-> vicky: hey girl. the crab party is at 100 yio chu kang rd, Tel: 6288 8588. i feel it's cheaper than jumbo, nicer than jumbo. better to call and make reservation.

-> sunshine: of course we will all go there when u are back. =) cant wait!!!!

in my past..

Crab Party!!! - 12/4/08 yay! the four girls. tgt ...
my mum resigned from her job earlier this mth. and...
My Monster sister.. from this... to this siao one....
i am so happy that all of you enjoyd my "old time ...
Old time pictures. who is this handsome young man...
Over-eat! Over-ate! Over-Eaten!!! what a spread!! ...
Images from my LG viewty! "ancient pic" of us. fro...
F-ing bad cramps. i cannot imagine experiencing LA...
What Sarah MeansYou are the total package - suave,...
Love. on fri night, baby secretly did a mango milk...