the report was out yesterday.
my mum's gynae found a large fibroid at her uterus.
it is pressing against her bladder and she has to run to the toilet every few minutes.
unfortunately, the fibroid has to be removed together with the entire uterus.
this has to be done asap and send to send the fibroid for some test to make sure it is not cancerous.

it is going to be a major operation and my mum has to quit her job.
she is upset that she has to give up a job that she enjoys so much.
her operation is set on 26th jan and she has to recuperate at home.

another shocking news? doc felt lumps at her breast too.
she must go for the op as well.

my mum has been crying since yesterday and we've been by her side.
she can still joke and laugh, but i know she's worried. very very worried about the hospital bills.

i cannot imagine my life without my mother.
so the big guy up there, please bless her.
i will be eternally grateful to you.

i love you ma. you will be fine.

in my past..

finally it's my turn to clear leave this week.went...
it's so unbelievable. one old man, 9 children, onl...
i am so so so happy for WS - my first puppy love i...
time flies....it's dec 2010 already. can't wait to...
my laptop crashed more than 3 weeks ago.it has ser...
i no longer have the luxury to upload pics and blo...
dad gave me a scare yesterday.he was vomitting qui...
Eye lashes? Love them....I took the BI-TA-BA eyela...
Night Safari - Halloween!very scary but it was an ...
i've been so busy. no time to blog!! no time to su...