thank you for all the sms-es and calls after you guys read about my mum. really appreciate it.

anyway, my mum postponed her op to Feb 8 because she felt that it was inauspicious to go for an op before CNY. oh wells. i took leave on that day to accompany her. just be there to show her some moral support will give her some positivity.

urrgh. im so busy with work these days. shant talk about it since it's HOLIDAYS now!

my credit card bills are haunting me...my god...it's scaring me!!!! damn it.

time for reunion dinner soon! may all my loved ones have a HUAT HUAT Rabbit Year!!

in my past..

the report was out yesterday.my mum's gynae found ...
finally it's my turn to clear leave this week.went...
it's so unbelievable. one old man, 9 children, onl...
i am so so so happy for WS - my first puppy love i...
time flies....it's dec 2010 already. can't wait to...
my laptop crashed more than 3 weeks ago.it has ser...
i no longer have the luxury to upload pics and blo...
dad gave me a scare yesterday.he was vomitting qui...
Eye lashes? Love them....I took the BI-TA-BA eyela...
Night Safari - Halloween!very scary but it was an ...