April has been a good month for me. I have moved on to a new role. and now, im doing something interesting. something that motivates me every day. We went Phuket with the gang and had loads of fun. Sleazy yet adventurous. Today is our 1st anniversary together. =) Time flies... March was painful because of many transitions. But we have become stronger. random post. it's been a while since i last blogged.

in my past..

Happy 1st Anniversary Pucci bear.
thank you for all the sms-es and calls after you g...
the report was out yesterday.my mum's gynae found ...
finally it's my turn to clear leave this week.went...
it's so unbelievable. one old man, 9 children, onl...
i am so so so happy for WS - my first puppy love i...
time flies....it's dec 2010 already. can't wait to...
my laptop crashed more than 3 weeks ago.it has ser...
i no longer have the luxury to upload pics and blo...
dad gave me a scare yesterday.he was vomitting qui...