Little updates


This is the start of last quarter 2012. How time flies..my best friend, Jasmine, will be a beautiful bride on 17th nov! I guess my turn will be end of 2013 or start of 2014. Minimal prep work has been done for my wedding. Bridal package is the only thing that we have placed a deposit for. Venue is a big headache. Auspicious dates selection is also a problem. Sigh.

Work has been ever challenging. My new role will begin on 1st dec. excited & worried! Can't wait!

I miss blogging. I miss expressing my thoughts & feelings. I miss venting my frustrations on this cyberspace.

Vacation is my cure to depression now. My last trip was April 2011! Can you believe it?!?!? I need a break before I collapse mentally n emotionally.

in my past..

It's been a long time since I blogged. 13/4/2012...
i miss blogging. i miss studying. i miss rotting a...
April has been a good month for me. I have moved o...
Happy 1st Anniversary Pucci bear.
thank you for all the sms-es and calls after you g...
the report was out yesterday.my mum's gynae found ...
finally it's my turn to clear leave this week.went...
it's so unbelievable. one old man, 9 children, onl...
i am so so so happy for WS - my first puppy love i...
time flies....it's dec 2010 already. can't wait to...