oh no..im having cramps..sigh..so painful..makes me refuse to go sch..

anyway, i will be skipping lectures today..just going for tutorial..

im aching ALL OVER..but it's still managable..haha..

manicure&pedicure session with ziqi on sunday afternoon! cant wait to be treated like a princess agaiN! cuz there wont be saFFRon for two weeks..so i can afford to have pretty nails!! =) and we're having the session for free..cuz my godma already paid for it..yay!!

cOnnie and Carla!! anyone????

in my past..

im sick. giddy, vomity, fevery. hit the gym with...
went jogging again today..dunno why whenever i jog...
My eyes are like SEmi-shut now...gosh..it was a lo...
evangeline gave me Phuture's coaster..and it's fro...
you have succeeded. and as for me, i failed.   i'...
i've changed my mind..i dun wanna club..   i just ...
Oh man..should i stay for lecture or shld i not? i...
i bought the Swim Shadys album! mark chay is the g...
For the very first time, after we broke up, im wri...
i dunno how to put my thots down. i can no longer ...