i am FUCKING SLEEPY. i yawn until my jaws ache. fuck-a-doo-da-doo.


it's sucha hassle to plan trips. book this. book that. surf this. surf that. compare this. compare that. wait for this agent. wait for that agent. scared this. scared that. it's all my insecurities, frustrations, etc. i just want it to be an awesome trip. i dun like homestay becuz i simply dun like it. at least, not in bali, where im not familiar. i need an accomodation that can make me feel safe staying in there. and not worried the entire night. it's a long holiday. and i want a place that is live-able, clean, safe and well-equipped with basic necessities. no one can ever understand this sort of frustrations unless one goes thru the entire process. it's shit. but i hope the trip will ultimately make all these worthwhile. had minor conflicts with baby. -pulls hair-


family chalet on wed, thurs & fri. but i can only drop by for the bbq on thurs. cuz im working all 3 days. how sway-ed. im gonna miss out on all the fuN! damn.


watched date movie today. hilarious. fucking funny. i laughed so loud until baby had to shush me. hahaha. but it's a lame movie. super lame. oh well. headed to national library before that. wooo. borrowed many nice novels. one of them is the sequel to slightly engaged, "slightly settled". cant wait to start reading it.


tmr will be home and call up all the damn tour agencies. especially eric, recommended by the study centre. bloody hell. never even call me back. damn sick and tired of calling all of them from the yellow page!!! cancelled my tanning session with alvin cuz i have to get all the shit done by tmr.

in my past..

okay. received my final semester exams results yes...
oh man. haven been blogging for nearly two weeks. ...
haven been busy with work this week. finally, am o...
-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!...
im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...
okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha...
by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! -love-
im f-ing tired and slpy. my back is still aching. ...
im finally free to upload some pictures to my blog...
the messy me. with the charming him. love.