baby and me talked things out on fri.
am glad he opened up to me.
he answered my doubts.
he assured me.
i was uncertain at first.
cuz ive already made up my mind.
to leave.
but, we went to catch the BREAK-UP.
how ironic.
the show was awesome.
pple having r/s prob.
pls watch it.
esp the guys.
u will learn to understand.
wadever jennifer aniston said
during the heated arguement.
it was an accurate replica
of wad i told baby whenever we argued.
"i want you to want to wash the dishes."
not "i want you to wash the dishes."
i always tell baby
"i want u to sms me when u want to.."
"and not becuz i want u to."
get it?
complicated isnt it?
this is love.


during the show,
i could feel baby holding me so tightly.
in my heart,
i decided to stay.
just this once.
cuz im still inlove,
with him.

in my past..

finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my ...
im letting you go..i know it's gonna be painful.bu...
this is the time when i feel like giving up. i dun...
sat evening was lovely. spent it with lahling jazz...
im not happy anymore. i believe in karma. wad goes...
it's the eve of national daY!! yay. tmr is a publi...
haven been blogging lately. so busy with starhub's...
baby xaria is so cute. she's sucha rosy little bab...
Din slp well at all last night. my god. must be cu...
it's been a really good day today! am blessed with...