finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my r/s.
she could relate to my current situation.
and im grateful for the chat.


i was shocked to hear, u read my blog.
and that ya not leaving for KL.
there's too many things betw us.
that are unsolved. esp on my part.


im hungry for ur assurance.
im in need to feel secure.
i wish to be wanted badly.
i want to know that ya worried for me.
i crave for ur attention.
i beg for your love.
i cry to wash away all my sorrows.


she din need to beg.
she din need to say.
she din need to cry.
to get all your love.
u gave her undivided attention.
u gave her a diamond ring.
u saw a future with her.
u just want to be with her.
but she din treat u good.
she din love u
like the way i do.


im not here to compare.
not here to bring up the past.
this is just how i feel.
and im feeling really down.


maybe, once bitten twice shy?
that's why u dun dare to commit?
im not sure baby.
just how u feel abt me?

in my past..

im letting you go..i know it's gonna be painful.bu...
this is the time when i feel like giving up. i dun...
sat evening was lovely. spent it with lahling jazz...
im not happy anymore. i believe in karma. wad goes...
it's the eve of national daY!! yay. tmr is a publi...
haven been blogging lately. so busy with starhub's...
baby xaria is so cute. she's sucha rosy little bab...
Din slp well at all last night. my god. must be cu...
it's been a really good day today! am blessed with...
finally had the time to change my blog skin. do u ...