im letting you go..
i know it's gonna be painful.
but wad else can i do?


you yearn freedom so much.
no matter how much i give to u,
it's never enuff.


wad can i do to make u love me?
wad can i do to make u care?
wad can i say to make u want me?


you taught me how to love.
and i show u wad love is.
i gave in all i could,
till a point where i lost myself.
i tried my best to keep u happy,
when u had a bad day at work.
i dropped u little msges,
when i know u needed them.


i smile when i see u.
it's becuz deep down in my heart,
i know you're the one.
i love you baby,
that's wad i always say.


it's nice to know
whenever i pout my lips,
u would be there to kiss me.
but not anymore.


did u ever love me?
or am i just an extrordinary close fren?
conversations were all abt you and yourself.
u dun rem abt the things i said.


unlike me..i love you.
i rem every word u said.
i rem wad ur goals are.
i rem wad songs u like.
i rem when are ur off days,
so that i can plan my time, and
spent it with you.
i rem songs that remind me of you.
i rem the places u want to go.
i rem the movies u want to watch.
i rem the promises that we made,
nothing fancy or WOW!
just a picnic by the beach.
is it all so hard to fulfill?


the times when u stood me up.
i just tell myself..you're tired frm work.
the times when u dun try
to see things from my point,
i told myself,
hey! learn to accept diff views.
the times when u din understand me,
i'd think if i was too demanding.


but i guess, the prob lies with fate.

baby..i will always love you.
but maybe, we're just not meant to be.
thank u for the happy times.
they will stay in my heart forever,
and so will you.


you'll never ever get to read this.
cuz u dun even bother abt me, having a blog.

in my past..

this is the time when i feel like giving up. i dun...
sat evening was lovely. spent it with lahling jazz...
im not happy anymore. i believe in karma. wad goes...
it's the eve of national daY!! yay. tmr is a publi...
haven been blogging lately. so busy with starhub's...
baby xaria is so cute. she's sucha rosy little bab...
Din slp well at all last night. my god. must be cu...
it's been a really good day today! am blessed with...
finally had the time to change my blog skin. do u ...
i haven really talk abt my current r/s in this blo...