did i mention that my first bike ride was abt one week back? gigglez. azmi pillion me! coool shit. on his new bike. super fun la. the helmet was kinda heavy, den squashed my face. haha. was wearing skirt some more! my gosh. but super fun. after that was telling the boys that i wanna learn bike! =) unfortunately my parents dun allow. i prefer being pillion. hahahaha. waiting for baby to get his license!

yay! will be seeing baby after work today. haven seen him for a week. and we haven really talked on the phone. both of us hve been really busy.

and i kena a STALKER at work. fucker. will update more later. busy busy.

in my past..

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains2. Choose 5 p...
aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy a...
baby and me talked things out on fri.am glad he op...
finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my ...
im letting you go..i know it's gonna be painful.bu...
this is the time when i feel like giving up. i dun...
sat evening was lovely. spent it with lahling jazz...
im not happy anymore. i believe in karma. wad goes...
it's the eve of national daY!! yay. tmr is a publi...
haven been blogging lately. so busy with starhub's...