aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy at work. am enjoying myself at SH. im having fun man! haha. answering calls and all. having my own desk, eating and eating and munching and munching. haha. im gonna be a fatty sooN! with a big belly. urrgh.


anyone wanna get a job on sat? the tuition centre i used to work, they need pple at Jurong Entertainment Centre, 8.30-6.30, $8/hr. if interested, drop me a tag or sms. it'll be good for uni students? earn a lit' pocket money? do easy stuffs, just ans the call and talk to parents. =)


baby has been off for 3 days! today is the last day and he gonna cook tom yam! i wonder if he can wake up anot. faints. we had dinner at newton on wed and at tiong bahru market yesterday. newton hawker food is yummy man. we had seafood!!!!

in my past..

baby and me talked things out on fri.am glad he op...
finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my ...
im letting you go..i know it's gonna be painful.bu...
this is the time when i feel like giving up. i dun...
sat evening was lovely. spent it with lahling jazz...
im not happy anymore. i believe in karma. wad goes...
it's the eve of national daY!! yay. tmr is a publi...
haven been blogging lately. so busy with starhub's...
baby xaria is so cute. she's sucha rosy little bab...
Din slp well at all last night. my god. must be cu...