have been very busy at work lately. by the time i get home, i dun even feel like facing the comp. so damn tired. everyday after work, rch home, have dinner, den i slp already. fall aslp before ten everyday. been enjoying my weekends for the past one mth. baby's off days been fri and sat, so we can spend time tgt. =)

things been going well for me. customers at work are shit. one fucker ask me GO AND DIE in chinese. haha. i dunno to laugh or cry. and i kena one, hold on the phone for one hr. basket. affected my stats can? EAT SHIT. but my colleagues have been really helpful. im grateful for them. but im not on solo yet, they are still double-banking me. just took my first pay, 4-digits, became 3-digits in less than a day. HAHAHA. cuz i owed my mum $300, and bought stuffs for myself. aye aye...and baby's birthday is coming up. i know wad to get already. it's gonna be a huge surprise!! just hope i dun ruin it by telling him wad the surprise is. hahaha....

the baby helped me to polish the T&C ring. so shiny and sliver-ish now. gigglez. pretty pretty. as good as new. =) i wanna get the NUM bag. $169. i dunno if i shld get it not. if i do, i cant buy clothes anymore. how? i love the bag lehhhh....tsk tsk.

my curls are kinda loose now. think i prefer curly hair to straight hair now. maybe CNY, will perm my hair again. i wanna change hp too!!! to N72, the pink one, of course. it's super CHIO. but i wont buy Nseries first few batches, becuz it's NO GOOD. will wait. so maybe, wait till my 21st bday? ahhaha...and guess wad, i've been planning on how to celebrate my 21st man. but my khakis are either flying, in army or not in spore. wtf. lonely man.

need a day to grooom myself. go thread my brows, a pedicure and maybe, a massage? hahaha. baby will say waste money. URRGh. did i mention, the other day, spring clean baby's room. GOSH. we cleaned from nooon to night. HAHA. SO dusty!! and so many rubbish! but it was fun cleaning up the room tgt. quality time i would say, though there were lit' arguements here and there on where to put wad and wad to throw.

i wanna buy sun-dresses again!! din see any nice ones. and i want a new pair of birkies too. so many wants, so little money. how to survive laaaa...

and baby's wedding photo looks cute. haha. he's one of the grooms for ritz wedding brochure. the bride looks a lit' too old for him. hahaha. so weird to say "baby's wedding photo". faints.

i think i have fat thighs. my legs get cramp easily nowadays. fuck.

in my past..

did i mention that my first bike ride was abt one ...
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains2. Choose 5 p...
aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy a...
baby and me talked things out on fri.am glad he op...
finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my ...
im letting you go..i know it's gonna be painful.bu...
this is the time when i feel like giving up. i dun...
sat evening was lovely. spent it with lahling jazz...
im not happy anymore. i believe in karma. wad goes...
it's the eve of national daY!! yay. tmr is a publi...