My 21st Birthday...

Aint this birthday cake pretty?

So shy when everyone started singing the bday song!! -blushing-
baby and me! =)
My dearest jasmine...
Girls at work...
Cindy, geok me & lahling jazzy
me and my bunny tooth!
My face abit stern. =(
The Princess & the Prince
Chrissy!
Jasmine dearest! again.
Alvin & me. His bday card is the greatest! ;)
It's us agaiN! funny face.
Why is baby frowning?
The aunties! (mother's side)
My wonderful mummy. daddy was working, so he wasnt there till late. thanks for the party!
Cousin dawn dawn and me!
All my cousins, excluding the 2 little girls. (mother's side)
Nana, me and cheng. My hair was nicely done up, courtesy of nana.
Gen, elle, me, aunty barb and may!
elle and me..
cheng, me, nana & xin.
peh peh! came only 10mins. ;) thanks for the effort!!
mich and me
the last to leave my party, alvin & sammy!
Thanks! =)

Dear all, Thank you for attending my 21st birthday party. There are so many people to thank...
My parents: Thank you for the party! =)
My baby: Thank you for being there, and so patient with me. Thank u for helping me entertain my friends, and family. love.
My jasmine sweetie & bf: Thank u for coming in early, helping me get more balloons. Blow the balloons, and Do the decorations. thanks for the birkies.
Azmi & charmaine: Thank u for coming a day early to blow up all the 80 balloons!
Elle: Thank u for coming in early, bringing in all the barangs barangs for my hair, help to blow balloons. Help to make me look good. thanks for the necklace and earrings.
Nana: Thanks for the mini crown and the hair. i love it.
SH girls: Thank u for coming, sorry for not being able to entertain all of u. Hope u guys had a great time! thanks for the watch, the surprise cake yesterday & the watch.
Crescent friends: Sorry that i wasnt able to entertain and all. i hope u guys had fun. thank u for the wallet. especially to chrissy, she lost her way and all that. poor girl. hugs. love.
Alvin & sammy: Thank u for coming, and staying till late. hugs. hope u guys enjoyed urself, sorry din really entertain u guys earlier.
And to the rest, thank you for coming to my party.
all the well wishes sms i rec today, 14th Feb. Thank u for remembering.
With love, Sarah.


in my past..

How to fit a Heineken Can into a Rubber Balloon? ...
opps. i realised i posted the wrong price for the ...
It's time for my birthday wishlist! ;)but this yr,...
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name...
im having a very very bad day at work.extremely ba...
immediately after work. got a call frm my sis.my a...
stupid menses.am having very bad cramps.must be al...
im so tired frm work.ans calls until i dun even re...
Happy New Year! Welcome 2007!2006 was a good year....
So...this is the DIAMOND ring entry. As per reques...