It's really good to hear your voice saying my name

It sounds so sweet

Coming from the lips of an angel

Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye

But girl you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel (And I never wanna say goodbye)

But girl you make it so hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

Honey why are you calling me so late


in my past..

im having a very very bad day at work.extremely ba...
immediately after work. got a call frm my sis.my a...
stupid menses.am having very bad cramps.must be al...
im so tired frm work.ans calls until i dun even re...
Happy New Year! Welcome 2007!2006 was a good year....
So...this is the DIAMOND ring entry. As per reques...
baby's parents will be back frm india today.no mor...
im glad baby like the CK pullover i bought for him...
i got a musical box for xmas.from the bf.it's a sw...
bored. been raining so much these few days.better ...