im glad baby like the CK pullover i bought for him.
many christmas parties to go!

i will be heading to christmas lunch soon.
potluck at xin's hse.
i did my potato salad already, and my sis said it tasted really good.
haha, honestly, i dun like to eat potato salad.
so im not even gonna taste it!

then for dinner, my grandma's bday celebration.
after that, heading over sam's place for more christmas dinner.

tmr....will be christmas dinner at godma's hse.

haha. im gonna be so fat. eat & eat.

baby was so sweet. he wrote me a little note before he went to work today.
he din bear to wake me up at 3am..so i woke up at 8am, rushed home to do the potato salad.
it's nice to drive on a sunday morning, it's a breeeze.

okay! im gonna get ready. waiting for cheng cheng jie and ah ben to come over.
im need to tail behind their car, if not i dunno how to go xin's place. hahah.

have a great christmas everyone!

in my past..

i got a musical box for xmas.from the bf.it's a sw...
bored. been raining so much these few days.better ...
having been falling sick ever so often for the pas...
The baby is back to work today.after resting for s...
Rivermaya --- You'll be safe here...Nobody knowsJu...
Happy Sweeeeeet SixteeeeeeN Eeeeeunice!! today's m...
since baby got back from jakarta.i thot his chest ...
pardon me for all my entries abt my bf.i have read...
Domestic Shit....at Home..right. yesterday, after ...
i am doing OT right now.im missing the baby.we din...