Happy Sweeeeeet SixteeeeeeN Eeeeeunice!!
today's my sis's bday. hopefully she enjoys her party later! it's at the chalet...with a 2-tiered birthday cake. hahaha. she wanna be princess ma..gigglez.
anyway, im home. on mc. still coughing.
cant go to work anyway.
how can i cough and talk at the same time?
whenever i put mute to cough.
customer will go "hello hello! u got hear me not!".
why not just f*ck it, and rest at home then.
will be back to work only on sunday.
and the baby played the computer till 5am!!!
guys have got no limits when it comes to computer or games.
my god. not tired ah.
later he will have difficulty waking up, to go for my sis's party.

in my past..

since baby got back from jakarta.i thot his chest ...
pardon me for all my entries abt my bf.i have read...
Domestic Shit....at Home..right. yesterday, after ...
i am doing OT right now.im missing the baby.we din...
back to work today.was fun. the company was good!h...
Mac delivery. 2 big breakfast meals, with orange j...
went to m)phosis during lunch.bought a red top.chi...
din talk to baby at all last night.he worked from ...
met my jasmine dearest today.she bought me Victori...
im so worried.baby msged me at 6plus last evening....