having been falling sick ever so often for the past 2 weeks.
very bad. on mc again yesterday.
cuz got slight eye infection.
sigh. im so sway.
xin xin asked me to go temple and pray.
but i got menses now.
so maybe, after that.

i haven gotten my pay on the 10th. fuct up right
but my boss is the most wonderful boss on earth.
he emailed HR. and get them to pay me.
at first, he did not dare to commit to me that i will get my pay anytime soon.
told me i will get it on 10th JAN. WTF.
i was so pissed. pissed for 3days. couldnt slp at all.
super moody.
cuz i worked so hard, OT like mad.
so i can have a white xmas.
then now no pay. and must wait till 10th JAN. WTF.
xmas & new yr no money at all.
how to buy xmas presents?

then...i was on mc yesterday.
came back today morning.
wanted to talk to boss abt it.
then i saw a surprise mail from HR.
apologised for the inconvenience.
and assured that i will get my pay on the 20th this mth.
felt better. but still abit shitty.

baby's been feeling shitty too.
abt work. poor boy.
he's confused abt work again.
and he's moody.
im moody too.
thanks to my menses.
haha.

well. THE HOLIDAY is a damn good show.
must watch this xmas seasoN!!

in my past..

The baby is back to work today.after resting for s...
Rivermaya --- You'll be safe here...Nobody knowsJu...
Happy Sweeeeeet SixteeeeeeN Eeeeeunice!! today's m...
since baby got back from jakarta.i thot his chest ...
pardon me for all my entries abt my bf.i have read...
Domestic Shit....at Home..right. yesterday, after ...
i am doing OT right now.im missing the baby.we din...
back to work today.was fun. the company was good!h...
Mac delivery. 2 big breakfast meals, with orange j...
went to m)phosis during lunch.bought a red top.chi...