i got a musical box for xmas.
from the bf.
it's a sweet gesture.
i love it.

but today is not a good day.
for us.
he's made me really upset.
i dun wanna talk abt it anymore.
i tell myself. i will not nag anymore.
if he doesnt cherish his life.
why shld i bother?
just dun regret ya actions.

and he's late to fetch me frm work.
im pissed. no time management.
enuff is enuff sometimes.

in my past..

bored. been raining so much these few days.better ...
having been falling sick ever so often for the pas...
The baby is back to work today.after resting for s...
Rivermaya --- You'll be safe here...Nobody knowsJu...
Happy Sweeeeeet SixteeeeeeN Eeeeeunice!! today's m...
since baby got back from jakarta.i thot his chest ...
pardon me for all my entries abt my bf.i have read...
Domestic Shit....at Home..right. yesterday, after ...
i am doing OT right now.im missing the baby.we din...
back to work today.was fun. the company was good!h...