im so tired frm work.
ans calls until i dun even rem my own mother's name.
fuck man. non-stop.

im sick of my work already.
being a temp.
i dun enjoy any benefits.
whole of last night.
my mum encouraged me to get a full time job.
so i can get benefits and all.
i know it's for my own good.
but this current job does not require too much of responsibility after work.
and if i want, i can further my studies while still in this job.
but my current issue is, i wanna get switched to perm soon.
cuz if not, i've been wasting nearly a yr of my time.
doing temp. including the first temp job i got after poly.
life's kinda shitty now. cuz im confused abt my future at the moment.

urrgh. pissed. with so many shit.
i just want to go back to poly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!

in my past..

Happy New Year! Welcome 2007!2006 was a good year....
So...this is the DIAMOND ring entry. As per reques...
baby's parents will be back frm india today.no mor...
im glad baby like the CK pullover i bought for him...
i got a musical box for xmas.from the bf.it's a sw...
bored. been raining so much these few days.better ...
having been falling sick ever so often for the pas...
The baby is back to work today.after resting for s...
Rivermaya --- You'll be safe here...Nobody knowsJu...
Happy Sweeeeeet SixteeeeeeN Eeeeeunice!! today's m...