So...this is the DIAMOND ring entry. As per requested, the pictures are uploaded as follow. Pls read the captions..as the diamond ring story is gonna unfold...

DIAMOND RING

Baby was telling me that he's gotten his BONUS. and he was afraid by my birthday in feb, he would have spent all the money. so he decided to get me my birthday present. he told me he has used up ALL his bonus as well as his entire mth's pay. i felt really bad. and he looked really serious. i begged that he keeps the present till my bday. he said, cannot. cuz scared the "SIZE" wrong, then need to change. so he passed me this red box. & whispered. "baby, i got u a ring!"
and he continued..."a DIAMOND ring baby..." **excited like mad!**

& then, feeling really touched. i opened up the box. but i found it a lit' suspicious..cuz if a diamond ring. shld be either frm goldheart, li hwa or soo kee what. this red box is so aiyer. but anyhow, i was too excited. so i opened it! and to my surprise, the diamond is FUCKING HUGE!!
i was thinking, how the fuck am i going to wear that out? so damn cow BIG. baby went.."see how much i love u. u always wanted a diamond ring right? i've given u the BIGGEST diamond ring ever!"

Then, i took it out. and realised it's impossible to fit in my little finger. & baby started giggling. it's a DIAMOND KEYCHAIN!


& so, i fit it on my TOE. and it was still loose. haha. oh well. i was still touched by this diamond ring even though it is just a keychain. it's precious to me too. ;)


THANK U BABY. i love u & the BIGGEST diamond ring ever. hahaha. ;)

in my past..

baby's parents will be back frm india today.no mor...
im glad baby like the CK pullover i bought for him...
i got a musical box for xmas.from the bf.it's a sw...
bored. been raining so much these few days.better ...
having been falling sick ever so often for the pas...
The baby is back to work today.after resting for s...
Rivermaya --- You'll be safe here...Nobody knowsJu...
Happy Sweeeeeet SixteeeeeeN Eeeeeunice!! today's m...
since baby got back from jakarta.i thot his chest ...
pardon me for all my entries abt my bf.i have read...