baby's parents will be back frm india today.
no more having the house all to ourselves.
haha.

finished the last episode for "One Litre of Tears".
it was so sad. i cried & cried.
it's a freaking nice show.
but i had difficulty reading the chinese subtitles.
& baby needed me to translate. faints.
overall, good show, must watch.

Death Note 2. i wanna watch.
maybe midnight show tonight?
will discuss with baby later.

realised i haven been posting pictures.
why? cuz im damn cow lazy.
Lazy to even take pictures man.
what more, to upload.
i really dun like my rebonded hair.
i prefer permed.
so, im gonna perm my hair soon.
hahaha.

oh. baby bought me a DIAMOND ring.
super big one. ;)
i will keep it with me, alright?
thank u baby.
haha. i will post the picture up some day.
so u guys know what im talking abt.

how was everyone's christmas?
mine was good.
NYE coming. cant wait for my long weekend.
sat, sun, mon, tues. wonderfuL! ;)

in my past..

im glad baby like the CK pullover i bought for him...
i got a musical box for xmas.from the bf.it's a sw...
bored. been raining so much these few days.better ...
having been falling sick ever so often for the pas...
The baby is back to work today.after resting for s...
Rivermaya --- You'll be safe here...Nobody knowsJu...
Happy Sweeeeeet SixteeeeeeN Eeeeeunice!! today's m...
since baby got back from jakarta.i thot his chest ...
pardon me for all my entries abt my bf.i have read...
Domestic Shit....at Home..right. yesterday, after ...