opps. i realised i posted the wrong price for the agnes B wallet.
it's $295 not $195.
oppps. but my dearest frenz are still getting that for me.
im so sorry. =X

cant wait for my party on sat.

i hope all goes well.

and baby did his tattoo today! woo. i cant wait to see it.
was so worried the whole time.
but he took the pain well!
im just scared to see it.
baby said it's kinda big. =x

everyone coming to my party, pls come in shorts with a nice top for girls.
and guys, come in berms will be fine. =)

Changi Safra Chalet 13, 6pm onwards, Feb 10th, Sat

See u there!!

in my past..

It's time for my birthday wishlist! ;)but this yr,...
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name...
im having a very very bad day at work.extremely ba...
immediately after work. got a call frm my sis.my a...
stupid menses.am having very bad cramps.must be al...
im so tired frm work.ans calls until i dun even re...
Happy New Year! Welcome 2007!2006 was a good year....
So...this is the DIAMOND ring entry. As per reques...
baby's parents will be back frm india today.no mor...
im glad baby like the CK pullover i bought for him...