A Simple Affair:

Dinner @tapas, Clarke Quay..our 2nd time there. The live band is good.
;) they play spanish songs..


Yummy tapas. we have prawns, chicken wings, spicy beef stew and spanish seafood soup.

And baby baked me a cake!! it was really tasty. mummy love it too! Strawberry shortcake.

Thank you baby, for the cake. i love you.
And after that, we went home, changed, and headed to Chinatown. Boring la...no CNY ambience.

in my past..

My 21st Birthday... Aint this birthday cake pretty...
How to fit a Heineken Can into a Rubber Balloon? ...
opps. i realised i posted the wrong price for the ...
It's time for my birthday wishlist! ;)but this yr,...
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name...
im having a very very bad day at work.extremely ba...
immediately after work. got a call frm my sis.my a...
stupid menses.am having very bad cramps.must be al...
im so tired frm work.ans calls until i dun even re...
Happy New Year! Welcome 2007!2006 was a good year....