Life has been good to me.
I'm blessed.
thank you for all the prayers, support and encouragement.

One more round, and im done.
I just hope all goes well.

KS just came back from Tokyo, and bought me Agnes B key pouch! my belated present.
haha. Kenneth shared too. it's the same range as my Agnes B wallet!! =) happy girl!
but i've yet to use it...

haven watch movie since a long time. busy with work. and our schedule clashes. sigh.

im at work now. it's quite fun, with the girls. gossiping and all.
nice to work on a sat.

i've got people msging me, saying that im dao. i've changed, ask me out i always push away.
i mean, excuse me. im so busy with work, working OT daily. after work, i just wanna go home and rest. but i still try to meet up with my friends. sometimes, im just tired of explaining myself. take it or leave it. i cherish my friends, and those who are close to me, i appreciate their understanding and i know they wont say such things of me. irritating!!

finally i get to see baby today. after so long. =(

oh. and i was having gastric flu. i went for an injection. and i thot i was dying at night.
i couldnt slp. couldnt breathe. partially, it was anxiety is guess. and my arm felt so sore.
next day when i woke up, i realised the injection part was swollen, and blue black. lousy doc!
he could have ruined my day if i din had the will power to go forward and do wad i shld do on that day. neh neh.

in my past..

Guess wad everyone!? i quit diet-ing! haha.I was o...
Dear ALL. Pls do show your suport to the above eve...
Day 2:Breakfast - 1 red apple + 1 slice of peanut ...
Sarah's DIET plan! My Goal: To lose 3 kg, and lose...
past 2-3 weeks was horrible.well, everything is no...
Love is so complicating.I don't think i will ever ...
As you can see, im bored to death at work. Let's h...
baby bought me the PINK mushroom cushion! =)it's s...
oh oh oh...i SAW JOANNA PHUA the other day at CINE...
i was given my 21st bday present from baby over th...