As you can see, im bored to death at work. Let's have a quiz!

3 things that scare me:
*Pets (ANY KIND)
*Horror Movies (ANY KIND, any language. haha)
*cannot think of one more just yet.

3 favourite colours: (for now..)
*GOLD
*Black
*Red

3 things I love:
*Soft Cushions
*Tiffany =)
*surprises

3 ingredients I hate:
*mint leaf
*green parsley
*Ginger

3 things on my office desk:
*Body shop hand lotion
*SIGG water bottle
*My Mobile

3 things I'm doing right now:
*Hugging my cushion
*typing
*stoning

3 things I want to do before I die:
*get married and have kids
*be a career woman and earn big bucks
*Travel round the world with my partner

3 scary things I can do:
*burp like a toad
*sneeze like a monster
*eat like a pig

3 things you should listen to:
*gossip
*suggestion
*opinion

3 things I'd like to learn:
*how to dance like a dancing queen.
*how to do Pilates like Wong Li Lin.
*how to pose for a picture like a Pro.

3 favourite food:
*chickennnn (grill, steam, bbq, fry, mash, wadever.)
*soup (chinese style pls.)
*Spaghetti

3 beverages I drink regularly:
*water
*teh-o ICED
*Apple juice

3 cartoons i watched as a kid:
*carebear!
*SMURF!
*TMNT

3 people I have to tag:
*whoever is bored.

in my past..

baby bought me the PINK mushroom cushion! =)it's s...
oh oh oh...i SAW JOANNA PHUA the other day at CINE...
i was given my 21st bday present from baby over th...
Dedicated to Sulin's mum: In loving memory. with l...
Your very last...Meal: Hotdogs for breakfastDrink:...
Oh so RandoM! Marky and me!! at alvin's 21st. retr...
Gone are the unhappiness and anger.let's not talk ...
I HATE U!STUPID SELFISH ATTITUDE OF YOURS.IM SICK!...
How was CNY this year?It went passed as a blur.CNY...
Happy birthday Daddy!!!Stay healthy and happy alwa...