Oh so RandoM!

Marky and me!! at alvin's 21st. retro style leh...

Me and my new-found friend. =)

The GIANT HERSHEY!!!

SEE! Almost the same size as my palm!

CNY...with a new hair cut. =)

ohhh...i love to pout!

haha. bored while visiting...

Do we look alike? the LOW sisters. haha

Do we look alike? the....haha. if yes, scary.


in my past..

Gone are the unhappiness and anger.let's not talk ...
I HATE U!STUPID SELFISH ATTITUDE OF YOURS.IM SICK!...
How was CNY this year?It went passed as a blur.CNY...
Happy birthday Daddy!!!Stay healthy and happy alwa...
A Simple Affair: Dinner @tapas, Clarke Quay..our 2...
My 21st Birthday... Aint this birthday cake pretty...
How to fit a Heineken Can into a Rubber Balloon? ...
opps. i realised i posted the wrong price for the ...
It's time for my birthday wishlist! ;)but this yr,...
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name...