I HATE U!
STUPID SELFISH ATTITUDE OF YOURS.
IM SICK! SO SICK OF YOU!!!!

i love you more than u love me.
that's for sure.
They say, love cannot be measured.
but sometimes, your gestures shows how much i mean to u.

maybe i'm not the one for you.
enough.
just go and build that career of yours.
go find someone more supportive than me.
go ahead. im sick of being the "perfect" gf.
i was too nice too you.

in my past..

How was CNY this year?It went passed as a blur.CNY...
Happy birthday Daddy!!!Stay healthy and happy alwa...
A Simple Affair: Dinner @tapas, Clarke Quay..our 2...
My 21st Birthday... Aint this birthday cake pretty...
How to fit a Heineken Can into a Rubber Balloon? ...
opps. i realised i posted the wrong price for the ...
It's time for my birthday wishlist! ;)but this yr,...
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name...
im having a very very bad day at work.extremely ba...
immediately after work. got a call frm my sis.my a...