Your very last...

Meal: Hotdogs for breakfast
Drink: Iced Horlick
Shower: At 7.30am today.
Hiccup: since a long time.......=x
Received call: Lechel
Dialled number: My Baby..
Sms: Geok..she's coming to fetch me!
Song: Inflatable, Bush
Hug: 11/3, sunday
Mall: P.S
Coffee: I dun like coffee.
Tea: Yesterday's morning TEH-O, less sweet. haha
Sleep: On my own bed.
Fight: what kind of fight? physical kind or ...?
Blog: dun rem.
Cry: yesterday, called to ask my mum if she's still angry with me...
Purchase: make-up sponge. haha
Taxi ride: Some time last week
Smoke: 11/3, sunday, it was just one puff.
Cook: Maggie noodles.
Angry: ALL THE TIME while at work.
Sad: Yesterday.
Happy: erm. while dreaming. cuz i dreamt baby gave me a diamond ring! hahaah.
Lyrics: let it slide...over here...when i believe in you...(Inflatable)
Manicure: CNY.
Pedicure: CNY.
I Love You: to baby.
Movie: Norbit!
Gift: for someone? Geok's bday present.
Enough? Nope..i want more!!!! bored. =(

in my past..

Oh so RandoM! Marky and me!! at alvin's 21st. retr...
Gone are the unhappiness and anger.let's not talk ...
I HATE U!STUPID SELFISH ATTITUDE OF YOURS.IM SICK!...
How was CNY this year?It went passed as a blur.CNY...
Happy birthday Daddy!!!Stay healthy and happy alwa...
A Simple Affair: Dinner @tapas, Clarke Quay..our 2...
My 21st Birthday... Aint this birthday cake pretty...
How to fit a Heineken Can into a Rubber Balloon? ...
opps. i realised i posted the wrong price for the ...
It's time for my birthday wishlist! ;)but this yr,...