baby bought me the PINK mushroom cushion! =)
it's so cute. with tiny amt of blusher on it's face! Gigglez.
so sweet. it was a pleasant surprise. am a happy girl.
easily satisfied. haha.

baby's computer is going to be ready sooN!
it's kinda style. i like his LCD screen and keyboard.
haha. he's very proud of his purchases. ;)

i enjoyed our weekends together.
we finally got to meet up.
it was nice lazing around. and at the new cosy corner.

in my past..

oh oh oh...i SAW JOANNA PHUA the other day at CINE...
i was given my 21st bday present from baby over th...
Dedicated to Sulin's mum: In loving memory. with l...
Your very last...Meal: Hotdogs for breakfastDrink:...
Oh so RandoM! Marky and me!! at alvin's 21st. retr...
Gone are the unhappiness and anger.let's not talk ...
I HATE U!STUPID SELFISH ATTITUDE OF YOURS.IM SICK!...
How was CNY this year?It went passed as a blur.CNY...
Happy birthday Daddy!!!Stay healthy and happy alwa...
A Simple Affair: Dinner @tapas, Clarke Quay..our 2...