past 2-3 weeks was horrible.
well, everything is now back to normal.
all i can say is, i've learnt and grown up.

Love is a matter of compromising, understanding, communicating, etc.
people always advise "give and take, is the best solution."
But will it ever come to an extend whereby, we start to measure, how much did i give in?
And did i get anything in return?

Anyhow, love is in the air.
Not the honeymoon, lovey-dovey kind.
it's just that, i can feel the love.
the compromising. the giving in. the understanding. the communication.
i know he's trying to give me my basic need. assurance.
and i appreciate that. =) thank you baby. i know u're trying.

Life is full of ups and downs.
We do not know what the future holds.
How this relationship will turn out?
How will I fare in school?
Will I get a job that i enjoy after graduation?
What will be my starting pay like?
Sigh, and the list goes on...


in my past..

Love is so complicating.I don't think i will ever ...
As you can see, im bored to death at work. Let's h...
baby bought me the PINK mushroom cushion! =)it's s...
oh oh oh...i SAW JOANNA PHUA the other day at CINE...
i was given my 21st bday present from baby over th...
Dedicated to Sulin's mum: In loving memory. with l...
Your very last...Meal: Hotdogs for breakfastDrink:...
Oh so RandoM! Marky and me!! at alvin's 21st. retr...
Gone are the unhappiness and anger.let's not talk ...
I HATE U!STUPID SELFISH ATTITUDE OF YOURS.IM SICK!...