Finally! im blogging! haha. blogging on my new LG laptop. the uploading of the software is driving me nuts. keep showing pop up that my stupid laptop and the damn software is not compatible. called up that laptop fella and scolded him. he wants me to bring it down to sim lim NOW, before 7pm, so he can do it for me.



and my baby is nagging at me to bathe and all that shit, so we can rush down asap to settle this stuff. im so mad at singnet also. urrgh. so many things to type. but im super rush now. just bear with me k? there's many outdated pics. but oh well.



DOES IT FEEL LIKE AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL? haha, me and cheng saw some old woman in the lift, trying to act sexy, cute and all that. hahaha. im trying to imitate her.

candid shot on a sat, at work. it was one sat ago....

the Four of us at work....

Jillia put a cushion in her tummy to look pregnant!!

Cheng and jillia-lia.

HAHA...so much fun to work on a sat!!

Jillia-lia and me..i will miss u babe. love love.

playing with all the cushions available!

Ohhhhh...my famous "ka-li-pok!"..i love.

that day after fort-canning, KONVICTED.

i was running away from "jail".

baby trying to help me to escape!!!!

Oh god..why is he taking so long?

Now, baby is helping SAM to escape from "jail". SAM, his best friend!

Sam trying to see if he was being followed! hahahaahah........


I hope this update is enuff to last me for a few days, or even weeks! haha. im getting lazy at blogging. the girls at work are all so excited abt this. they blog almost every single day, with very nice pictures and all that. i enjoy reading blogs. ;)

Oh, and i had a great weekend. It's been a while.

in my past..

i need a place to vent my anger. i was scolded and...
Take this test when ya bored! =)Create your own Fr...
Realised i haven been posting any pictures!! Haven...
I caught the flu bug!sigh. but i cant take anymore...
well. i din get what i applied for.things happened...
Life has been good to me.I'm blessed.thank you for...
Guess wad everyone!? i quit diet-ing! haha.I was o...
Dear ALL. Pls do show your suport to the above eve...
Day 2:Breakfast - 1 red apple + 1 slice of peanut ...
Sarah's DIET plan! My Goal: To lose 3 kg, and lose...