I caught the flu bug!
sigh. but i cant take anymore mc, if not, my pay will be so pathetic.

im working on a saturday.
till 9pm.
body aching, flu-ish, feverish, throat damn sore, headache.
wah, COMBO.

baby was sick for a long while.
then my grandmother.
then my cousin.
then my mother.
AND, now mE!

oh god. i feel so terrible.
im coughing non stop.

cant wait for my timetable to be out.
cuz baby wanna go HK in sept.
with alan and eric.
im suppose to go too.
BUT, cuz im starting school.
and they are going for one week.
so i hope the timetable is "flexbible".
then i can skip one or two days of class.
opps.

i miss the baby. i need some tender loving care.
how how how.

in my past..

well. i din get what i applied for.things happened...
Life has been good to me.I'm blessed.thank you for...
Guess wad everyone!? i quit diet-ing! haha.I was o...
Dear ALL. Pls do show your suport to the above eve...
Day 2:Breakfast - 1 red apple + 1 slice of peanut ...
Sarah's DIET plan! My Goal: To lose 3 kg, and lose...
past 2-3 weeks was horrible.well, everything is no...
Love is so complicating.I don't think i will ever ...
As you can see, im bored to death at work. Let's h...
baby bought me the PINK mushroom cushion! =)it's s...