well. i din get what i applied for.

things happened for a reason.
Im sure it will be a better path if i pursue my studies first.
will be submitting my confirmation slip with SIM.
school starts in july.
im excited! back to school again!

THAT DAY was an experience.
it was an eye-opener.
i know i cannot "carry balls".
and say things that you want to hear.
but at least, i went there, being myself, and did NOT change who i am, to SUIT u.
maybe, im not ready yet.
mentally, i know i cannot handle all these "wayang-ing".
imagine i have to "carry balls all day long".
i cant.

thank you for being there.
you guys know who you are.
supported me throughout.
especially baby, who stood by me. my parents, who still love me for who i am.
tasha, uncle kenneth, lahling jazzy, my jasmine, andrea, cheng, etc...
with lotsa love.

in my past..

Life has been good to me.I'm blessed.thank you for...
Guess wad everyone!? i quit diet-ing! haha.I was o...
Dear ALL. Pls do show your suport to the above eve...
Day 2:Breakfast - 1 red apple + 1 slice of peanut ...
Sarah's DIET plan! My Goal: To lose 3 kg, and lose...
past 2-3 weeks was horrible.well, everything is no...
Love is so complicating.I don't think i will ever ...
As you can see, im bored to death at work. Let's h...
baby bought me the PINK mushroom cushion! =)it's s...
oh oh oh...i SAW JOANNA PHUA the other day at CINE...