Realised i haven been posting any pictures!! Haven used my camera in YEARS! Im gonna charged it for the weekends! ;)
SATURDAY AT WORK!
An upset face. Cuz i was having fever...

Cheng getting bored. so she posed..see what she's kissing?

then it's my turn! -slups-

p/s: Pictures are courtesy from Cheng's blog. Thanks girl! =P


Enjoyable Sat with Cheng at work. then i fell ill, and MC all the way till yesterday. Suppose to be on MC today. but it's way to many days. i cant afford to be absent from work. if not, i wont get paid at all. sigh.
Fever, Sorethroat, Flu, Body ache..COMBO.


i cant wait for weekends. i miss my baby..


in my past..

I caught the flu bug!sigh. but i cant take anymore...
well. i din get what i applied for.things happened...
Life has been good to me.I'm blessed.thank you for...
Guess wad everyone!? i quit diet-ing! haha.I was o...
Dear ALL. Pls do show your suport to the above eve...
Day 2:Breakfast - 1 red apple + 1 slice of peanut ...
Sarah's DIET plan! My Goal: To lose 3 kg, and lose...
past 2-3 weeks was horrible.well, everything is no...
Love is so complicating.I don't think i will ever ...
As you can see, im bored to death at work. Let's h...