Outdated Pictures:
The dinner that i cooked on one of the weekday...

black bean paste sauce with fish.

oyster sauce with baby cai sim.


onion egg. got zhi char feel not?

the dinner that baby cooked on one of the weekends....

his style of oyster sauce with veggie and garlic.

wah. his fried rice super yummy. i ate almost 3 bowls!!!!


the very yummy ABC soup with chicken wings. u see i cook soup, all my ingredients very BIG and chunky. his is small and neat. haha. u get what i mean right..

his restaurant style steam fish. DAMN SHIOK!! i have learnt from him the recipe, but yet to try out. maybe after exams!! stay tune!

AND AND AND! my CHIO CHIO mummmmmy!

she still looks good in MY CLOTHES. haha. we are so used to sharing clothes. now that i put on a little weight, i can wear her clothes too. haha. i am trying to loose weight. but a happy girl tends to put on a lot of weight, RIGHT???

and stupid exams aint making my loose weight. cuz i EAT EAT AND EAT right cheng jie jie. keke.
exams will be done on 7th may. count down for me pls.

in my past..

Poor baby xaria... see her left hand. bandaged. cu...
Replies to my tagboard:-> carol: thanks dear. all ...
Crab Party!!! - 12/4/08 yay! the four girls. tgt ...
my mum resigned from her job earlier this mth. and...
My Monster sister.. from this... to this siao one....
i am so happy that all of you enjoyd my "old time ...
Old time pictures. who is this handsome young man...
Over-eat! Over-ate! Over-Eaten!!! what a spread!! ...
Images from my LG viewty! "ancient pic" of us. fro...
F-ing bad cramps. i cannot imagine experiencing LA...