smiLez..just went blog surfing..no life rite? haha..

oh well..i realised that i no longer MIND seeing happy couples around..i feel happy for them too..=) all the precious moment they share tgt will alwayz be their sweet memories..I will smile to myself whenver i see couples exchanging little pecks on the cheeks, or simply just holding hands on the streets..cuz it's a gesture of affection..BUT NOT PDA yea?

i'll be down at the Esplanade in a week's time..so im sure i'll get to see loads of happy couples, having little conversation with each other and enjoying the sea breeeze by the Spore River..how sweeeet...=)

//it's been a long long time...//

in my past..

oh no..im having cramps..sigh..so painful..makes m...
im sick. giddy, vomity, fevery. hit the gym with...
went jogging again today..dunno why whenever i jog...
My eyes are like SEmi-shut now...gosh..it was a lo...
evangeline gave me Phuture's coaster..and it's fro...
you have succeeded. and as for me, i failed.   i'...
i've changed my mind..i dun wanna club..   i just ...
Oh man..should i stay for lecture or shld i not? i...
i bought the Swim Shadys album! mark chay is the g...
For the very first time, after we broke up, im wri...