mani&pedi was great today..i hope leigh enjoyed herself with me! =) anyway, im so clumsy..3 of my pretty pink nails were scratched..haha..so ugly now..

i need to start studying..hope i wont slack at home tmr..no naps, no tv for me!

//as i walk down the street alone, i think about...//

in my past..

smiLez..just went blog surfing..no life rite? haha...
oh no..im having cramps..sigh..so painful..makes m...
im sick. giddy, vomity, fevery. hit the gym with...
went jogging again today..dunno why whenever i jog...
My eyes are like SEmi-shut now...gosh..it was a lo...
evangeline gave me Phuture's coaster..and it's fro...
you have succeeded. and as for me, i failed.   i'...
i've changed my mind..i dun wanna club..   i just ...
Oh man..should i stay for lecture or shld i not? i...
i bought the Swim Shadys album! mark chay is the g...