THE REVENGE OF THE DIM SUM DOLLIES --> great performance!

the performance was damn hilarious..all kinds of behaviours u see around in spore..it's really goot! for students, it's ONLY $19/-..it's really worth the money..i guarantee!! i laughed so much till i felt so bloated with air after the entire thing..muhaha..and i saw KYM ng..and the "eating air" ah beng..haha..

after that, went paulaner..smiLez..had their beer..not bad..but im still allergic to gasy drinks..yikes!! sort of indirectly waited for brian to finish work..den me, jasmine.S, brian and tash went home!! (joanna left much earlier..) had difficulty finding the damn atm machine..cuz had to take midnite cab home..**THANX AUNTY JASMINE for accompanying me all the way with ya painful heels! =)

anyway, im feeling damn gasy now..so uncomfy..and im kinda sleeeepy...booooo

in my past..

im affected.
din accomplish anything today..din touch my notes ...
mani&pedi was great today..i hope leigh enjoyed he...
smiLez..just went blog surfing..no life rite? haha...
oh no..im having cramps..sigh..so painful..makes m...
im sick. giddy, vomity, fevery. hit the gym with...
went jogging again today..dunno why whenever i jog...
My eyes are like SEmi-shut now...gosh..it was a lo...
evangeline gave me Phuture's coaster..and it's fro...
you have succeeded. and as for me, i failed.   i'...