din accomplish anything today..din touch my notes at all...how shitty...i better have the drive to study tmr..or else..i'll be so dead.


//it's suppose to be a happy day..a long awaited day..but..it's no longer impt nor special anymore..today is just like any other day..for you, and for me.//

in my past..

mani&pedi was great today..i hope leigh enjoyed he...
smiLez..just went blog surfing..no life rite? haha...
oh no..im having cramps..sigh..so painful..makes m...
im sick. giddy, vomity, fevery. hit the gym with...
went jogging again today..dunno why whenever i jog...
My eyes are like SEmi-shut now...gosh..it was a lo...
evangeline gave me Phuture's coaster..and it's fro...
you have succeeded. and as for me, i failed.   i'...
i've changed my mind..i dun wanna club..   i just ...
Oh man..should i stay for lecture or shld i not? i...