finally my off day again. =) did i mention that nowadays i cant slp beyond 9am? oh well. and i get tired after 10pm. how to club lidat? haha. haven been clubbing at all. oh well. i would rather sit at a bar/lounge/cafe/etc, with good ambience, a drink and a few frenz.


i tink i gained weight. this is all becuz of my job! haha. always sitting down. immediately after lunch, sit. sit and sit and sit. so all my fats stuck at the tummy area! so i need to buy a weighing machine! i haven weigh myself for a long long time. guess i nid to exercise and burn off those fats.


i cant wait for the bali trip. my gosh. we are all so excited! esp the girls! haha. shopping and more shopping. i bet the boys will either so surfing or ride a bike. im all ready for a great body massage and lotsa tanning. hmmm. i better rem to get some aloe vera lotion for after-tan. i hope i dun come back chao-tar. we've all collected our air tickets. wooo. abt two more weeks to go! yippie! =) i hope there's stuffs to buy over there.


i turned down a couple of job offers. one of them is Customer Service Officer at the airport. the pay is too low for me as compared to what i am earning now. this job is introduced by a TP lecturer. i also turned down another part-time job. $6/hr. oh well.


im happy with my job now and i guesss, i will only plan for my further education when im back from bali. too much to think abt and consider. i need a break.

in my past..

will be collecting my air tickets tmr. woo! i cant...
I was tagged. Scroll down to see if I tagged you.T...
i am FUCKING SLEEPY. i yawn until my jaws ache. fu...
okay. received my final semester exams results yes...
oh man. haven been blogging for nearly two weeks. ...
haven been busy with work this week. finally, am o...
-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!...
im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...
okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha...
by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! -love-