I was tagged. Scroll down to see if I tagged you.


The Final Five (remove the top and add your blog to the bottom)

*Project ShaAsmaradiana.com.
*tutyfruitty.com
*emo-zions.blogspot.com
*sarongskirts.blogspot.com
*rather-be-loved.blogspot.com

What were you doing ten years ago?

Probably boasting around becuz i was a prefect.

Five Songs Which You Know All The Lyrics Right Off Your Head Now

*Home- Michael Buble
*In Loving Memory- Alterbridge
*Far Away- Nickelback
*Stickwityou- Pussycat Dolls
*Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire

*fund baby's culinary school.
*fund my university education.
*buy my parents & sis sth they want so much
*buy myself & my mum diamonds. =P
*buy a house or a car.

Five Bad Habits

*smoking
*throw tantrums
*impatient
*pushy
*lazy (this can be a bad habit too! haha)

Five Things You Like Doing

*driving
*reading romantic novels
*snuggle up to baby and watch dvds
*shopping when i have the money
*mani&pedi

Five Things You Will Never Wear, Buy Or Get New Again?

*ah-lian clothings
*platform sandals! (hilarious.)
*Veet hair removal mousse. (stinky & not effective)
*techno remix cds. hahahaha
*3/4 denim skirts. hahaha.

Five Favourite Toys/Things

*my pillow
*my piglet
*my tiff&C ring
*my lancome perfume
*my hp

You're IT

*drea
*pehpeh
*xueting
*Ryl
*wing

in my past..

i am FUCKING SLEEPY. i yawn until my jaws ache. fu...
okay. received my final semester exams results yes...
oh man. haven been blogging for nearly two weeks. ...
haven been busy with work this week. finally, am o...
-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!...
im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...
okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha...
by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! -love-
im f-ing tired and slpy. my back is still aching. ...
im finally free to upload some pictures to my blog...