will be collecting my air tickets tmr. woo! i cant wait! my accommodation has been confirmed! double wooO! haha. bali bali, here i come!! im so looking forward to the trip. =)


baby and me have been busy with work. but we still make time for each other. caught a movie last sat, V for Vendetta. it was good. haha. kinda funny. after work yesterday, we went geylang for dinner. the dim sum was quite happening. yummy! lately, ive indulged myself in this chick lit series, SLIGHTLY _____. i read the series the other way round. i began with the latest, den read backwards. my gosh. kinda weird. it shld be slightly single, slightly settled, slight engaged. i read slightly engaged, slightly settled, den now, slightly single. but it's a damn good book.
*leigh, if ya reading this, go get the book. im quite sure u will like it? =)


in my past..

I was tagged. Scroll down to see if I tagged you.T...
i am FUCKING SLEEPY. i yawn until my jaws ache. fu...
okay. received my final semester exams results yes...
oh man. haven been blogging for nearly two weeks. ...
haven been busy with work this week. finally, am o...
-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!...
im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...
okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha...
by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! -love-
im f-ing tired and slpy. my back is still aching. ...